Sway bar bushing deformation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm midway through replacing my sway bar endlinks because of this:
You must be registered for see images attach

That's the passenger side. When I tried to put the new one in, it did not want to slide into place, and when it did, it seemed like it was just going to get deformed again. Driver's side went in just fine. Any thoughts?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It doesn't really seem like it.How do I check that/reposition it?

rbm92226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HJ, I just changed mine out yesterday because the links were popping. I had NAPA sway bar bushings on before and they lasted about 10 months. I ordered the MOPAR bushings from MOPARONE, about 4.86 each and I went back to MOPAR links, and new upper bolts. I have to say quiet as a church mouse. The factory bushing is much heavier than any of the aftermarket. My first set went 9yrs, I only changed because I did the lift to make evrything new. Thats when the problems. I think with shipping I spent 56.00 for bushings, links, and bolts.

604KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had warped bushings just like that, replaced them with moog. Replaced the links with moog too, seemed to be a lot better to me.