Transmission Poll

Is your Jeep KJ:

• Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sprsonic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
auto, the manuals feel under powered and the clutch feels weak, no offense to you manual guys (biggrin)

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool - thanks for posting! I've only ever driven with one auto box, and that was test driving the wrangler. They only had an auto in the shop, so it was something, but I love the manual in any car because it gives meaning to driving (for me at least!)

Who's the other guy who voted manual?

Cheers

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Autos are just very common on dealer lots here. Manuals are just hard to find (probably have to do a build to order).

2003KJ

Reaction score
Automatic. This is my first vehicle with an Auto, and although it's taken alot of getting used to, i'm spoiled!

jeffer

Reaction score
Slushbox (Auto.) The CRD is not available here with a manual gearbox. I've given it 7 months so far and I hate it (the transmission, not the Jeep.) It's always in the wrong gear and quite undecisive about locking/unlocking the torque converter too. It's a shame, because I like everything else about my Jeep.

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nosliw said:
i would kill for a diesel and a manual ******!

Start with the DC employees, punish them for cancelling the CRD. I can't imagine the 6-speed is long for this world, either, considering how few of them sold (not that people didn't want them, just that dealers didn't order them, so people couldn't buy them)

2003KJ

Reaction score
Se7enLC said:
nosliw said:
i would kill for a diesel and a manual ******!

Start with the DC employees, punish them for cancelling the CRD. I can't imagine the 6-speed is long for this world, either, considering how few of them sold (not that people didn't want them, just that dealers didn't order them, so people couldn't buy them)

Saw a couple of lifted Wranglers on my dealer's lot the other day (factory lifted, why cant they do that to a KJ???) with the 6-speeds in them.

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm - this poll thing is interesting... Since when was a percentage out of 99?