Tail light question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Once again i got hit and run at a parking lot! One as*hole scraped my bumper and cracked my LH tail light. I have the stock taillights on and i was looking on ebay for replacements. I found these ones that i liked, my car is black so i was thinking they would look nice. Does anyone have these on their KJ? How do they look and how do you guys like it? Also my LH corner light keeps falling off, i can't screw it back into it's slot because that clip is broken. How do i find that clip? or what is it called lol? Anyone have part # for that? Thanks in advance guys!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/02-07-JEEP-...eep|Model:Liberty&hash=item43af401883&vxp=mtr

Last edited:

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't tell you without a picture or link..

jeeptorino68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would get some stock lights and use the VHT night shades paint.
PM tommud and ask him for pictures of his jeep it is black with tinted lights, you will like how he did it.
here is one that i have of his jeep
i am planning to do the same

Attachments

• fall-Tanzania028-1.jpg
    fall-Tanzania028-1.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 13

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would get some stock lights and use the VHT night shades paint.
PM tommud and ask him for pictures of his jeep it is black with tinted lights, you will like how he did it.
here is one that i have of his jeep
i am planning to do the same

lol! Good idea! Looks greaat!

LaneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VHT works great. Used it on my truck. Just make sure you spray evenly and use clear coat. And at the end, some rubbing compound and a buffing cloth will make them look nice.