Cheap lift options for a beater?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepcowboy1977

Reaction score
What year is your liberty so I can check to see what would fit

I have a 2005 liberty I had to rebuild the whole front end so I was gifted the spacer lift and I love it no issues but not made for any more then lite trail riding nothing more I would say check out daystar lift for a cheap lift that can handle off roading but I would order new struts and springs then I would pick that but there’s one thing that’s not cheap and some will tell you to get JBA upper control arms for any lift over 2.5 to 3” I’m running 2 3/4” on my lift with the OEM control arms but I’ll have to upgrade once I get my new lift sometime next year

Attachments

• IMG_1545_Original.jpeg
    IMG_1545_Original.jpeg
    579.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1549_Original.jpeg
    IMG_1549_Original.jpeg
    512.2 KB · Views: 1

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at ebay/amazon 2.5" spacer lifts for a beater KJ. Found these on ebay (link below). Any better options in the price range?

Thats basically a knockoff of the teraflex kit. Steel rear spacers there instead of plastic. No bumpstops though.

I had to get aftermarket upper arms after the teraflex kit. Could not align with stock arms.

Edit: KK strut forks are good for a little lift too.

Jeepcowboy1977

Reaction score
Thats basically a knockoff of the teraflex kit. Steel rear spacers there instead of plastic. No bumpstops though.

I had to get aftermarket upper arms after the teraflex kit. Could not align with stock arms.

Edit: KK strut forks are good for a little lift too.
Right now with the spacer lift I have plus the new strut and springs I stayed with the stock UCA and had no issues with alignment and I’m at 2 3/4” of lift but no off road till I can afford new lift my lift was a gift so I’m using it for now and I’m having not one issue yet knock on wood

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats lucky. I wore a new set of new tires crooked by the time I got the aftermarket UCAs on to be able to correct the camber.

Jeepcowboy1977

Reaction score
Thats lucky. I wore a new set of new tires crooked by the time I got the aftermarket UCAs on to be able to correct the camber.
It depends on the shop the shop I went with did it without any issues but they had to rotate my tires and I’m happy with it