No Luck!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mkarns02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All:
I've seen other threads about '07 Liberty's not having automatic transmission dipsticks. After doing an extensive search on the web I can't find any '05 or '06 yellow plastic finger end replacements. All I see are red extra long Dormans. Will an '05 or '06 dipstick work and if so please point me in the direction of a supplier. Thanks so much!:help:

jja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or simply use the oil one. Pull it out and wipe it clean. Then slowly put it in until you feel it touching the bottom of the pan. Don't keep pushing after that or it'll bend and you'll get fake reading. Then pull it out and measure the level. Wipe it clean again and put it back.

Logan Savage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
53013592ac indicator-transmission fluid level (chrysler)

This is on ebay for about $15.00 & says it fits jeep liberty & it's yellow , there's at least one more on there too .

Last edited:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Or simply use the oil one. Pull it out and wipe it clean. Then slowly put it in until you feel it touching the bottom of the pan. Don't keep pushing after that or it'll bend and you'll get fake reading. Then pull it out and measure the level. Wipe it clean again and put it back.

Would that be accurate?

mkarns02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the one off EBAY.

Thanks so much for your help; I sincerely appreciate it!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.