New Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepKj03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys I need a little help picking new springs for my ride and boy is it time for some new springs. I was looking at RockAuto for some new coil springs. The springs I found are from Moog’s and were wondering if anyone is currently running them and how they are. I called RockAuto to find out some more information from them and that was limit after having them call Germany a few times. I’m just trying to bring the rig back up to stock ride height. Also if anyone knows any more information on then like what load rating they are. I have also looked at some other treads on the OME springs and I’m still debating that until I hear some input on the springs from Moog’s.

JeepKj03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea they do I’m just trying to do some comparison and see what turns out best for me at the end. With a little bit of input I just hope to do that.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ome light duty should be perfect, if not cut out half a coil.......i did but mine is with a lift

osufans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'll be honest, i have OME 926's up front and OME 948's in the rear, and you really can't ask for a better ride in OSUFANSHO....hehe

i know you're not necessarily looking for a lift, but if you'll have say $400 in doing OEM replacements (coils and shocks), spend the extra $150-200 and go for the lift! :)

KYLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with going with OME's. So much better ride and handling than stock. Not that much more expensive.