July 14, Casper Wyoming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K Dje Ryu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted this on LOST as well. It's open to any 4x4 so if you know of anyone that might be interested, spread the word.

All of the details haven't quite been ironed out, yet but, this is open to any and all 4X4's. The more we can get to turn out, the better as we'd like to turn this into an annual event. There will also be a "vendor" section, I believe so, Marty, you could do some advertising if you can make it. Raffle drawings and maybe even prizes for each class. Unless you have more than 4" lift, you'll probably be in the Stock class so this should be easy for a KJ to win! I hope to see more than one entered, at least.

http://www.backcountrycrawlers.com/smf/index.php?topic=413.0

D4D

Reaction score
Spread the word on the Planet 4X4, www.planet4x4.net boards too, there are alot of guys from Idaho that would be interested.

K Dje Ryu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, D4D. Just posted over there.

There's only a week left. Can anyone make it or am I going to be the only KJ, again?