Bilstein shocks with a 3" lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soloshot55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did. Missed that. Lighten up. I am messing with you and that's not insulting in the slightest

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Soloshot55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
However if that bothers you I'll stop. I do however stand by my thoughts on spacer lifts when done correctly

Soloshot55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And also you do realize that most of the horror stories you hear with OTT spacers is that the shocks bottom out right? I hope you understand that!

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when it comes to " unethical " pricing well.....if it were up to me JBA would just make everything free....the manufacturer sets the price, that how business works and there are many things to consider that go behind developing these products. A small niche market with a relatively small company making high quality products the price will be high. If you dont like or agree with it then dont buy or dont mod a KJ

Soloshot55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when it comes to " unethical " pricing well.....if it were up to me JBA would just make everything free....the manufacturer sets the price, that how business works and there are many things to consider that go behind developing these products. A small niche market with a relatively small company making high quality products the price will be high. If you dont like or agree with it then dont buy or dont mod a KJ
Thanks for that. I don't need to be educated on the free market. I'm very knowledgeable on the subject. Just because the market for s particular niche product is small doesn't mean they should be off the charts expensive. That's how the system breaks. Take a look around you.

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
system breaks because of debt, poor/non existent money reserves, improper funding and the inevitable devaluing of money , which is why prices go up on everything... maybe take up knitting or something less expensive.

Soloshot55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny how you've been so indoctrinated that you actually think that not too expensive. Wow

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
$250 - $275. Anything more than that and you are gouging the customer because you are one of the few in the market that make s particular product. That is unethical business practices.
Wrong.

You see, the way economics works is this: If a product is overpriced and there is a market for it, new firms will enter the market and undercut the original sellers. In third grade language, this means that if the corner lemonade stand is selling lemonade for ten bucks a glass then someone will surely jump in with $5 lemonade, then someone else will sell it for a buck, on down to a price level someone can still make a profit at.

Why don't you make UCA's and sell them for $250? People would be lining up to buy them and you'd get rich, assuming your point is valid.

Been in business myself my whole adult life.
Monkey business doesn't count.

You must be registered for see images attach

Soloshot55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrong.

You see, the way economics works is this: If a product is overpriced and there is a market for it, new firms will enter the market and undercut the original sellers. In third grade language, this means that if the corner lemonade stand is selling lemonade for ten bucks a glass then someone will surely jump in with $5 lemonade, then someone else will sell it for a buck, on down to a price level someone can still make a profit at.

Why don't you make UCA's and sell them for $250? People would be lining up to buy them and you'd get rich, assuming your point is valid.

Monkey business doesn't count.

You must be registered for see images attach
If you only knew that which I forgot you'd still be 10 times the man you are today.

Soloshot55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get your business degree?
LOL business degree? So you think one needs a business degree to be successful in business? I'm glad you enjoyed your indoctrination. I am an entrepreneur and have been very successful from a young age. Why? Because while you were paying someone to get your degree I was out making things happen.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
...Because while you were paying someone to get your degree I was out making things happen.
I actually got a scholarship. ;)

Oh, and peddling dope in the hood does not really make someone an entrepreneur. :happy175:

Soloshot55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually got a scholarship. ;)

Oh, and peddling dope in the hood does not really make someone an entrepreneur. :happy175:
Good for you. Still a waste of time. A degree will only serve to keep you someone's employee for the rest of your life. You will always be told how much you're going to earn, when you can take vacation, and what you need to do. I answer to nobody but myself. Have fun with that [emoji3]

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Everyone, well except for solo

If you remember we have had many pass through over the years trying to do the same thing he is, downing everyone , name calling, trying to bring others down to his level, his is the best, no one else knows anything.
In the end there is always a core group on the various forums who keep going, keep having fun and enjoying what we do.
So while he is the current flash in the pan..............
We'll just keep on doing what we do best ( but won't tell him how much fun we are all having! )
OK back to the garage , a bumper in mockup needs some tweaking yet:Bye: