Beware, the next additive scam is here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kjpilot, you think this is a scam? well, you are wrong. i used this product in an engine that just threw a rod and cracked a huge whole in the block. upon pouring it in, the engine began to "seal" itself and i turned the switch and its now better than a new engine thats never been used.
it even cleaned my dirty fuel filter.

Lets Go!

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife had twins after using this additive. It works!

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I smell snake oil!

And you know how the saying goes...

Quack's like a duck...

Save your pennies for something real.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the stuff is so good, why the switch from the "David Liles" name to "Ethamax" when all the old "David Liles" info, web site, etc. is still out there? I mean heck if Evel Knievel won't jump w/out it then it must be awesome stuff and might as well buy it under the original name.

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta love it. They should spell/grammar check their testimonials before posting them.

BTW, it helps you pass your emissions test. It must be worth the money.:rolleyes:

Andynator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm tired just after reading the first paragraph. 88 words and not a single period.

Chuck Norris would roundhouse-kick that crap so hard, it would turn into vodka and we could all get blasted.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
KJPilot......that stuff will work. It's all in the application. You need to be wearing a little beenie on your head with a propeller on top when you pour it in.......hahaha