A-Arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andynator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the Jeepin' Al's A-Arms the only game in town?

Seems like when I looked at a pair last year they were maybe $110-$125 apiece, but now they're up to $385 plus shipping for the pair?? :eek:

Andy

ephantmon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the only game. You can check out Rocky Road Outfitters "Insane arms". I know there are some strong feelings on this board about RRO, but you can do some research and decide for yourself.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the Jeepin' Al's A-Arms the only game in town?

Seems like when I looked at a pair last year they were maybe $110-$125 apiece, but now they're up to $385 plus shipping for the pair?? :eek:

Andy
They've pretty much been that price always.Rocky Road copied JBA's UCA's exactly but made them out of thinner material,guess one set has gotten mangled already from light wheeling.Just get the JBA arms,better place to buy from and Marlin will actually warranty them unlike "take your money and run" place that is called rocky road.

Andynator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody here done business with them lately? I've seen those posts too, but I wonder if that situation has improved, or not.

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u CANT go wrong with the JBA, awesome service , and yea Marlin is a real cool guy always taking care of the costumers

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone even tried the rocky road a arms im not going to lie that price is nice and what this about superior ball joints. O and i tried to get those $300 arms and they are refurbished ones and they have none in stock

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Lets see upper A arms are part of what holds the front of your Jeep up and helps to keep you from wrecking......and you want to go cheap. Something wrong with that. Marlin is a great guy, has great service and if you have a problem he will do whatever to get you back on the road. RRO only wants your money, period, been that way for years and will continue.

Bure aghali!

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
You get what you pay for!
I'll tell ya, these Al's A arms are beautifully built.
The welding is top calibre. And the fitted ball joints are
are top quality.
Unlike what RRO's negative verbal diarrhoea has to say and show in their photograph.

Last edited:

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know that rro is a terrible company and that they talk trash and their costumer service is second to last but im not asking about them as a company. Im asking about their A arms, has anyone used them, experienced them, or even seen them in person. If so then what did you think of them

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
i know that rro is a terrible company and that they talk trash and their costumer service is second to last but im not asking about them as a company. Im asking about their A arms, has anyone used them, experienced them, or even seen them in person. If so then what did you think of them

Well... With what you so eloquently pointed out about the hearsay about RRO, how could you even consider their product?
Think about it!
If their customer service is shIt, as we have all pointed out. Then how could their company really compare to the other company that stands behind the products that they build!
You really think that they are worth their salt?
Look, I know an extra hundred or so dollars is a lot of cash to spend on A Jeepin by Al product!
Especially when there is only one competitor...
But at the end of the day, $100.00 plus don't mean a thing when you are 100 miles from the nearest main road and a replacement is a week or so away when you have to be back at work within the seventy two hours!
And the JBA A arms have already been through the mill and tried and tested.

I know a $100.00 is a fair bit of change, take it from me, I'm on permanent disability and every dollar counts!
That's why I spent the extra one hundred plus bucks (Right around $600.00 Canadian so you know!) so that I don't have to wonder what the only competition's product is actually what they claim it to be!
I've after all only heard of two RRO sets of "Awesome A Arms" out there in the real non WWW world. And the one guy who has/had a first edition/prototype "A" Arms hasn't posting in some 35 plus days!
Numbers speak volumes!
********* on the WWW about how much better you are only counts when you have out sold the guy's you have been bad mouthing.
Remember that.

All the power to you.
Go out and buy RRO's "Awesome A arms"
I hope they work out for you, if you choose them.

Cheers
Ry'

Andynator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the question was fair enough. That's quite enough of the trash talk.

You don't like RRO. We get it. Move on. Follow another thread. Don't give us grief just because we asked the question. If you have PERSONALLY dealt with RRO, then speak up. If not, then shut the F up and quit posting to this thread.

Constructive criticism is accepted. You haven't offered any yet.

Andy

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the question was fair enough. That's quite enough of the trash talk.

You don't like RRO. We get it. Move on. Follow another thread. Don't give us grief just because we asked the question. If you have PERSONALLY dealt with RRO, then speak up. If not, then shut the F up and quit posting to this thread.

Constructive criticism is accepted. You haven't offered any yet.

Andy

no i dont think its trash talk, i know its hard to not get upset about a company you dont like and how hard it is to look past bad costumer service to just see im just interested in the part and not that im getting it but i would like to know about the product

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I have delt wih RRO.
Read what I went through with them over on L.O.S.T.

Good luck with your future purchase.

Ryan

and i totally get that but were trying to talk about a product not a company.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha we need a 3rd party small company to steal RROs a arms and have great costumer service then we can all be happy

Latest posts

Members online