2 birthdays, one good day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
So tomorrow is my son's birthday and my KJ's..7 and 8 respectively...(well sometime in May, but we will call it the 23rd). So I took him to Withalacoochee State forest, about 30 mins from tampa and did alot of trails and canoe. Good mud holes and sand, huge area to romp around in....Good time

Attachments

• Picture 117.jpg
    Picture 117.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Picture 118.jpg
    Picture 118.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Picture 122.jpg
    Picture 122.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Picture 116.jpg
    Picture 116.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Picture 112.jpg
    Picture 112.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 31

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
He had a great time...Especially when we went through that big "pond" behind him in that one shot. Came close to gettin' stuck, no one around either...Lets just say I went around the ones that big from then on.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
He had a great time...Especially when we went through that big "pond" behind him in that one shot. Came close to gettin' stuck, no one around either...Lets just say I went around the ones that big from then on.

Ya! Looks like you may want to look into winches! If you going to be wheel alone!

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell him all us KJers wish him a happy birthday and his dad schould buy him a jeep
(even if it only has a battery and electric motor) for his birthday. lol
Enjoy him why you can he will grow up fast to fast.

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Tell him all us KJers wish him a happy birthday and his dad schould buy him a jeep
(even if it only has a battery and electric motor) for his birthday. lol
Enjoy him why you can he will grow up fast to fast.

Thanks guys...Got him one of those for his 4th B'day..He is ready to drive big boys toys! I told him I will give him the kj..of course that is in 9 years...

A winch would be great, maybe he can convince his mother that he wants to "buy" it for me for father's day.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks guys...Got him one of those for his 4th B'day..He is ready to drive big boys toys! I told him I will give him the kj..of course that is in 9 years...

A winch would be great, maybe he can convince his mother that he wants to "buy" it for me for father's day.[/QUOTE]

Ya! Well when you get ill help ya install it! If ya need any help!