Double Din Solution

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJMotts

Reaction score
I've replied to a couple threads already but thought I would try and make it easy to find this thread.

I bought a kit from ebay here:

Jeep Liberty Aftermarket Double DIN Radio Stereo Bezel Installation Dash Kit | eBay

Like I said in another thread I am not affiliated with this company in any way, Just a guy looking for a clean looking install kit.

Anyway here are the results for an 02 LIberty. I had to do some minor mods to the dash on the lower left corner but it fits and I love it!

let me know what you think!

You must be registered for see images attach

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice, and exactly what should have been available from the factory. :)

chadstoks

Reaction score
I've replied to a couple threads already but thought I would try and make it easy to find this thread.

I bought a kit from ebay here:

Jeep Liberty Aftermarket Double DIN Radio Stereo Bezel Installation Dash Kit | eBay

Like I said in another thread I am not affiliated with this company in any way, Just a guy looking for a clean looking install kit.

Anyway here are the results for an 02 LIberty. I had to do some minor mods to the dash on the lower left corner but it fits and I love it!

let me know what you think!

How did you get you old cigarette lighter plug out? For the life of me I can't seem to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eradicator006

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question on this kit. Do you have to cut out the plastic pieces where the OEM deck fastens to? The reason I am asking is because if I do go with this kit I would want to be able to return to stock if I choose to sell me Jeep. Cutting out the bottom supports shouldn't be an issue.