Your thoughts of THIS commander?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
<embed src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=6303666193203083512&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="600" height="450"></embed>

If they sold one like this, I would buy in a second!

Oh and watch the wrangler, you can't keep your eyes away. Just when I say he is going to split it, he makes it! =D>

full screen:
HERE

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That commander is so sexy... If it came in manual (imagine!), i would sell my soul for a raised one. Glad it doesn't come in manual, so my soul's safe for the time being. Wait for a Bowler Wildcat...

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some badass traction thats for sure. But it never hit any obstacles....

That dude in the wrangler was pretty damn good too.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the Commander lifted. I don't know why Jeep just doesn't sell a special edition of each model lifted and ready to go?

Oh yeah, and that TJ needs more of a lift for those tires (can you say rubbing?!).

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-=JoN=- said:
ENBr said:
Wait for a Bowler Wildcat...

heh....yeah....

Or the one richard drove in iceland..against that dude in the boat

Ooooh - that was nice.... Bit hard to get through british streets, but nevermind! Streets aren't exactly where I'd plan on taking that thing!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question is how much would you pay for a commander in that shape, out of dealer?

2003KJ

Reaction score
hyedipin said:
Question is how much would you pay for a commander in that shape, out of dealer?

well hell, you can order a lifted TJ from the dealer now for not much more than the stock one.