YESSSSSSSS! Here we go again!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wifey got her new car, so I have Carte Blanche to do up another CRD like the first one. Diff guard is installed, Rubicon rim deal was made locally yesterday (plus the guy's friend that mounts all of his meats works at Discount/their gonna' make me a deal on tires of my choice), rock rails are on the porch, OEM crossbars are on the way and all I need to complete the lift is the shocks.

I'm movin' fast before she changes her mind.

Besides, our new hobby is taking up time and money:

Attachments

• woodysideSM.jpg
    woodysideSM.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 45

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh good. Another mod thread. We want pics too.....:D

Dave

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the first mod is done. The BDS diff guard was a steal @ $34.95. Last I heard, they still had some left, but it is phone in ordering only. Their webmaster messed up and there were no links to the shopping cart when I bought mine. One of the links is DEAD, so this is all I have to offer you now - I talked to Mike:

BDS #124018 CHRYSLER 8.25" DIFFERENTIAL GUARD

http://www.bds-suspension.com/php/PartDetail.php?rid=756

Regular MSRP: $84.40
BLOWOUT PRICE: $34.95

#124018...12 ON HAND

GIVE OK AUTO A CALL @ 908-454-6973 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SOMETHING.

Attachments

• bds2.jpg
    bds2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto
I did that two weeks ago from the same place like you said good deal and came fast but not to many left at that $ and I see thay are going fairly fast.
Vary coooool I like
Next mod please

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wifey got her new car, so I have Carte Blanche to do up another CRD like the first one. Diff guard is installed, Rubicon rim deal was made locally yesterday (plus the guy's friend that mounts all of his meats works at Discount/their gonna' make me a deal on tires of my choice), rock rails are on the porch, OEM crossbars are on the way and all I need to complete the lift is the shocks.

I'm movin' fast before she changes her mind.

Besides, our new hobby is taking up time and money:

What kind of rock rails did you get?

So now the heep is getting all gussied up when you gonna take 'er out to get dirty, and where?

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I should have elaborated on the rails. Starting with OEM rails. Material has been sourced and cut for 'custom' rails, but it is too hot to work on them right now. I see where you are from, so you know what I mean. The customs will be a combo of a couple of the different after market rails/sliders.

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered shocks. This is coming together quicker than I thought! Went with the Rancho RS5000's again. They worked really well last time. We're almost there. Will post as soon as all is finished.

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Economics and STUPIDITY! I think that just about covers it.

If I could have found the '05 again, I would have GLAAAAAAADLY gone that route.

As it turns out, momma wanted an 'around town' rig and gave me the 'okee-dokee' to do what I wanted with our latest CRD after we got the 'Hamster'. I'm doin' it on the CHEAP, cuz' I know she'll want it back some day . . .

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(at least NOT after I am finished with it)

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And here's the Hamster she just HAD to have!!!

It's okay. Our grandson thinks it's a transformer because it talks to him while they are driving! It has bluetooth. (LOLOLOLOLOL)

Hey, for a C-note and a half a month, I can live with it!

Attachments

• kiasoul.jpg
    kiasoul.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 15

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Typical SNAFU! The shocks didn't arrive Friday, as promised, and we were told they would be in yesterday with an extra 10% off (bonus - no hurry here). Well, they didn't show up, so the sales person called and had them expedite the order as OVERNIGHT. WOW! Wonder what that cost THEM?!?!?!? Anyway, wonder if I still get the 10% off? (lol)

Who cares?!? I just want to get the CRD in the air before the rims/tires are ready to pick up on Wednesday. It's gonna' be a busy week.