Yes, this is a Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rainjer

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

We got a little snow today. Last measurement it was @ 6" & still falling.

I ran to the store ealier & the Jeep was a little loose until I put it in 4WD. This is the fist time we have driven our Liberty in snow.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's great, there is nothing like pulling out of a parking spot or a driveway with liberty in 4LO. And the way soft snow crunches underneath you...
Enjoy!

chetos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never used 4lo. You're kinda SOL if you have to use 4lo in snow? Anyway, can't wait for snow. Snow not wind or ice or really cold temps. Just snow @ 30 degrees!!

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
chetos said:
I've never used 4lo. You're kinda SOL if you have to use 4lo in snow? Anyway, can't wait for snow. Snow not wind or ice or really cold temps. Just snow @ 30 degrees!!

I've had to use 4LO when stuck IN ice.

chetos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
chetos said:

You can't just tease like that....

What happened!!

Lashlarue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the last time it snowed here was Jan 0f 83, and the last time I drove in the snow was Nov of 94 outside of Flagstaff, in my 4x2 Cherokee, probably the only time I ever wished it was a 4x4. Used to run the 1st 20 miles of the Herbst 400 out of Vegas once a week, it was the closest place to fire off 500 or so rounds without the neighbors complaining.....

rainjer

Reaction score
Grey said:
Yeah, So where did you go? What happened? drive.gif

I just ran up to the store last night. I had never driven the Liberty in the snow. I drove it to work today in the snow at 5:30am. It drove great in 4WD. The select trac is cool. I had compact snow for a mile or so & the bare freeway & then back to compact snow. Once I got to work I messed around in the parking lot & tride to put it in a 4 wheel slide. I guess I didn't try hard enough, I failed.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
chetos said:
Marlon_JBT said:
chetos said:

You can't just tease like that....

What happened!!

I was in my driveway. Freezing rain had fallen and the good 'ol Wrangler STs had frozen to the ground. 5000RPM didn't free me, so I had to get into 4LO to get out of my driveway. I made it sound way more exciting I know, but hey... I was.... stuck in ice. lol3.gif

Whelan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming your near Seattle since they just switched from 15" of rain to snow so that must've been fun. Me and my gf are praying for snow here in CT soon so we can take her Liberty out for fun. That and so I can drive my Matrix AWD to work in the stuff. Nothing like hanging out in the shoulder passing every schmuck w/o 4/AWD.

4 Hi is usually plenty, have never used 4Lo yet. Nothing says satisfaction like just pulling right out of a snowbanked spot and takin off while the guy next to you is there with his ice scraper tryin to shovel snow.