Woot Woot.. Master of the Flow..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah but for 1/5 of the price of the magnaflow system, it's not bad.....I'd consider getting one of those 50 series myself.:)

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it sounds pretty decent. Personally it's not my cup of tea, mostly because of the high end sound...but I also understand that this engine sounds like that, as do all OHC smaller displacement engines. Myself I've always had a soft spot for Gibson systems, have had them on my last three vehicles, for the price they are good quality, and for my taste, not too loud.

As far as the slip fittings go, they're not bad, but as you've encountered leaks are more likely, and so is sagging if the fittings are tight enough (had this problem repeatedly with a Borla system about 5 years back) The Gibson systems I've had also had slip fittings, but I had no problems with anything on those.

Hey, for the price, it looks like you got a good deal, and as long as your happy with it, that's what counts. I really want the Mopar dual set-up for mine, I just haven't been able to justify the price for it yet, when the only reason I really even want it is for appearance.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something crazy that I noticed today was that you can see straight through the stock muffler. It has sound deadening all around it to keep it quite but I still figured it would be louder.

I drove it around today and I believe Im really happy with it. It has a real nice low rumble at idle and seems to have a good sound when getting on it. I personally believe its hard to tell how an exhaust really sounds unless you hear it in person. Its going to sound different sitting in the drive-way revving it up then it will driving down the highway and giving her some gas..

Maybe I should do a drive by with the camera on the tri-pod?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I should do a drive by with the camera on the tri-pod?

Maybe. :rolleyes: When you come back there won't be any tripod or the camera.
So you need another tripod and camera filming the theft! :)

Latest posts

Members online