Woohoo!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my new tires today...General Grabber AT2s...due to arrive Thursday, and will be just about $500 for everything--tires, installation, and balance. I think they're coming at a pretty good time:

You must be registered for see images attach

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I have, they're great, I think you'll like them.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow those tires are done thats for sure! You got every mile out of them. And its not just the tread, look at the weather checking on that tire!

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol only the front tires are that bad, the rear ones I'm gonna list on craigslist to sell for whatever I can get because they've still got some life left in them, but I want all four tires to match. As for the bigger size, I was gonna get the 245s but decided against it simply due to the price difference between those and the 235s. I'm excited though, they should look good on it =D

Jeep-I-Joe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In Memphis, TN where there is more mud than mounta
Lol only the front tires are that bad, the rear ones I'm gonna list on craigslist to sell for whatever I can get because they've still got some life left in them, but I want all four tires to match. As for the bigger size, I was gonna get the 245s but decided against it simply due to the price difference between those and the 235s. I'm excited though, they should look good on it =D

I think they are some of the best tires in their class. The price is outstanding compared to other comparable tires.

Lancer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good choice, they are a terrific tyre! Mine have performed excellently in torrential rain, snow, ice and dry roads, and they are a good offroad tyre as well - obviously not in the same class as proper muddies, but then muddies are a pain if you are use them daily on tarmac!

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy dry rot, those tires should've been replaced years ago

Well they only have to last me one more day lol!

And I don't particularly think they look like "woman" tires, but then again, since my Jeep is driven by a woman, everyone around me says it's a girlie Jeep--So I guess it's up to you to decide Ryan =P

You must be registered for see images

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well they only have to last me one more day lol!

And I don't particularly think they look like "woman" tires, but then again, since my Jeep is driven by a woman, everyone around me says it's a girlie Jeep--So I guess it's up to you to decide Ryan =P

Next time someone says you drive a girlie jeep, tell 'em you wanna go wheeling with them. After you're done, you can ask how it feels to be beaten by a girl.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
We gotta have tire pics so we can see how the new ones look on your jeep.....:D

Dave

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
With the new tires are you also getting a front wheel alignment done?

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my AT2s last week. I love em. I'm waiting for it to rain so I can check out their wet pavement and mud traction. Did you go with a bigger size? I went from 235/70R16 to 245/70R16. No rubbing.
It originally came with the wimpy crap 215/75R16. Got rid of those fairly quickly, it's not even a safe vehicle with those friggin things on. I went with the bigger 'stock' (235/70R16) size since I got a hell of a deal for 4 of them.