WIX filters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

belvedere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In a recent thread, some folks mentioned the price of WIX/NAPA Gold filters. Yes, they usually are priced higher. Thought I would pass this info on if anyone is interested.

If you join the message board Moparts, you can order from Filter 1 at a pretty healthy discount.

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4344329&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

Note that I don't have any business interest in this; I'm just providing the info to help people save money. In fact, I've never even purchased from Filter 1 (I work part-time at a NAPA and get my parts at cost + 10%), but I know people who have ordered from them, and have been very satisified.

ephantmon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rockauto.com

Rockauto.com sells Wix filters for $4.33. Shipping will vary according to your location, but if you were to buy 6 at once, it might make it worth your while. For example, one Wix filter shipped to me in Maryland would cost more than $10. If I order 6, the total with shipping is $33.47, or $5.58 a piece.