Wish me luck!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im off to college in about an hour, so I probably will not be around as much anymore. Im a study freak, so even if I dont have a test or anything, Ill be studying. L.O.S.T is also down, so Im very depressed. I know theres alot of people that go to college on here, but this is my first semester away. :-({|=

Seanpr123

Reaction score
100:1 odds say you will have an awsome time. But please, PLEASE don't forget to get out away from the books and have a good time and enjoy campus life.

chetos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
weekdays are for studying
weedends are for having fun---unless big test in on Monday

I did well in college until I was introduced to two guys: Bud and Jose.

Study hard and play hard!!! \:D/

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck - it will be a new adventure for you - and post when you can to let us know how you and your KJ are doing.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
MoladoGuy said:
Good luck with the college life! Don't be a total study freak, you need to let loose at times.
True. You'll also find out that it's nowhere near as serious as it seems like.

Oh, and be sure to stay active! The freshman-15 will come on quickly.

(The average typical weight gain for a freshman in college is about 15lbs. This is due to the lazy college student who never goes to class, is always eating, and never engages in any sort of physical activity.)

Luckily I never gained a pound. \:D/ I really didn't need to either.

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't get the freshman 15. It found me though, around my senior or second senior year.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck Blake and remeber to have fun. College can be a great experience. It won't be long before it's all done and you wish you could go back.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words guys! It really helps since my parents just left and im all sad(Im really close to my parents). My room mate seems to be really cool, but I think hes moving in with a friend so I get a private room!!!!!!!!! \:D/ As soon as class starts and I meet some people Ill be good to go.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
Thanks for all the kind words guys! It really helps since my parents just left and im all sad(Im really close to my parents). My room mate seems to be really cool, but I think hes moving in with a friend so I get a private room!!!!!!!!! \:D/ As soon as class starts and I meet some people Ill be good to go.
Uh huh... tee hee.

I'm close to mine too, and I just about kicked them back on the freeway after we left Wal-Mart! \:D/

Don't get too happy too soon. Your school may try to move you if your roommate moves. Either that or charge you with a single room!

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sure that Ill be charged for a single room, but idc. My brother had to pay for a private room also.

Yea, I get kinda annoyed with them sometimes too. When they lefted it was still sad though.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im taking Pre-engineering here, than Ill go to the University of Kentucky to take the Civil Engineering program. Its a 3-2 program. 3 years here then 2 at UK. Hopefully I can get it done sooner than that by taking some summer classes. O:)

Edit: Classes start tomorrow! Gosh Im worried to death.

I have Technical graphing tomorrow, Calulus 1 and chemistry tuesday, technical graphing again and Micro Economics (once a week) Wednesday, Calculus and chemistry Thursday, then calculus again friday.

AHHHHH!!! confused2.gif

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
LOL.

I'm at Eastern MICHIGAN University.

I'm a Computer Science major. Still taking GenEd as I'm STILL not 100% sure I want to keep this major.