Windshield Washer Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lmcbee5

Reaction score
Hello all, I am a newb to all this forum stuff so hopefully someone can help me out.
I have a 2005 CRD Limited and whenever I pull the wand to use the windshield wiper fluid it doesn't come out in the front or the rear, it just leaks all over ground somewhere behind the front passenger wheel. The reservoir is full, but I can't find the pump to make sure all the hoses are still connected. Has anyone had this problem or know how to get to the washer pump?
Thanks for the help in advance!

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may get more responses by putting this in the general area.

The tubes for both the front and rear wipers run through the passenger side firewall with a connector at the firewall. Most likely that tube has come off.

mschramek

Reaction score
You might have to take a couple of the plastic retainer clips off for passenger side splash guard. And turn your tires I belive all the way to the right. Then you should be able to get in there pretty good to put the hose back on. Hopefully its just a hose for you.

lmcbee5

Reaction score
Thanks

Found that the hose had just come off. Put a new hose clamp on it, is as good as new. However, I broke a few of the plastic retainer clips. Can you pick these up at any autoparts store or do I need to get them from the Jeep service department?