Windshield Banner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheZombieNinja3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking around to get a Banner that says RENEGADE to go across the windshield of my Jeep. The only one I have found was 25 bucks and when I got it the guy cut it wrong. I want to get one purposely made for the windshield so it is cut rounded for the top of the windshield. I tried to make the other one work but it was just an epic failure. Any ideas as to where I can get one?

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our preferred vendor the Grafx shop may be able to help. Contact them!

TheZombieNinja3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent an e mail and got in touch with them :) However does anyone know the name of this font in the picture? I can't seem to find it.

Attachments

• renegade.jpg
    renegade.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 28

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I work in the commercial printing industry. After looking through my jillions of fonts, the only one I could find that closely resembles that is called Handel Gothic. Below shows the font stretched 150% horizontally. All the letters are in caps except for the a, which is lower case stretched vertically to match the height. I have a feeling the unique cut-out on the R and D may have been altered to look that way. If I were to convert the text to a vector image in Illustrator, it wouldn't be very difficult to tweak, pull and stretch to duplicate what you have there.

You must be registered for see images attach

TheZombieNinja3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I work in the commercial printing industry. After looking through my jillions of fonts, the only one I could find that closely resembles that is called Handel Gothic. Below shows the font stretched 150% horizontally. All the letters are in caps except for the a, which is lower case stretched vertically to match the height. I have a feeling the unique cut-out on the R and D may have been altered to look that way. If I were to convert the text to a vector image in Illustrator, it wouldn't be very difficult to tweak, pull and stretch to duplicate what you have there.

You must be registered for see images attach

I found a font forum that only deals with font mysteries. The font name I have found for this as of 10 minutes ago is called Earth. I have a link, maybe you could tell me what you think? Earth Font Set Sample Page 1 by Elfring Fonts