Window switches?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've had this Libby for awhile now, and I STILL hit the damn lock switch first, unless I'm driving with my left hand. My wife does it too, and its her car - she drives it ALL the time.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Today I had 4 kids in the Libby. 1 daughter and 3 of her class mates...
All girls! On route to Science World for a Field trip.Those windows must of gone up and down 50 times in 10 minutes!
The windows finally stayed shut while driving across a long high bridge.
Only to be opened once across the bridge. But not for long! We headed through a really rough neighborhood (intentionally) full of crack heads,Ho's, and other such people who have opted out of society for one reason or another. Now all the windows were shut...I mean really shut. Those buttons were pushed to within an inch of their life!
I'll tell ya though, I don't who was worse for pushing them there buttons!
Those 4 Young ladies or me!
I guess they had me wrapped around their little fingers! :)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I had 4 kids in the Libby. 1 daughter and 3 of her class mates...
All girls! On route to Science World for a Field trip.Those windows must of gone up and down 50 times in 10 minutes!
The windows finally stayed shut while driving across a long high bridge.
Only to be opened once across the bridge. But not for long! We headed through a really rough neighborhood (intentionally) full of crack heads,Ho's, and other such people who have opted out of society for one reason or another. Now all the windows were shut...I mean really shut. Those buttons were pushed to within an inch of their life!
I'll tell ya though, I don't who was worse for pushing them there buttons!
Those 4 Young ladies or me!
I guess they had me wrapped around their little fingers! :)

I would have tied them down in the cargo area.

Dave

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would not survive when riding with me. The rear windows would of been locked and my hand would be over the front switches..

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Yeah, the "Captain" of the field trip, my 2nd. off spring, 2nd. tallest in the whole school! was slapping my hand and telling me to go away! Her nick name is "Creature!" I don't need a son, I've got a Tomboy!
I love her to death! She is "Totally awesome dude!"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.