Will Wrangler Dura Tracks 245/75R16 fit 2.5" lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sure thing. With the OME springs, you'll be at 2.5-3". Since the Dura Tracs have an aggressive tread, they'll probably rub at full steering on the pinch weld. So you can pound that down (there's a how to on here for that), or add a top plate, clevis lift on the front. Both are good ideas if you plan on getting a bigger tire in the future.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Surfo, should fit with NO problems. Had a Rusty's 2.5" lift (springs-shocks) and put Khumo AT's 245/75R16 on and had no problems. When I went up to a 265/75 I had rub issues, but then the springs were (still are) toast. You shouldn't have anything but a good time with those rubbers on.

Ian

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They'll fit. You will most likely rub on the swaybar and the front wheel wells. If you are running stock wheels you might not have a issue with the pinch welds. I don't and many people I have talked to didn't either until they went to aftermarket wheels.