Which tire cover? [POLL]

Which tire cover?!

• Lighter color, desert camo

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Darker, black green and tan camo

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't decide between these two camo tire covers. I like the camo because it's different and I've never seen them around here before. So, vote for which one will look best with my Renny!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Neither.

Get the Mopar Jeep Liberty tire cover.

Hate those.

But since you PROBABLY DO NOT WANT TO HEAR THAT lol3.gif....

This one:

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Neither, I will abstain from voting. Tire covers just give spiders another place to hide. Screw the spiders, little eight legged freaks.

The only time I would entertain a tire cover is if I was too cheap to buy five matching man tires and had to cover up a GSA or something of that ilk hanging on the spare.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Neither, I will abstain from voting. Tire covers just give spiders another place to hide. Screw the spiders, little eight legged freaks.

The only time I would entertain a tire cover is if I was too cheap to buy five matching man tires and had to cover up a GSA or something of that ilk hanging on the spare.

I want it mostly for protection from the sun/winter weather and from protential thieves, just in case. I work in a not-so-good part of the city where they'll steal anything shiny that they can easily access. I do have a wheel lock on my spare, but they've sawed bikes in half before just to take the metal pieces.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Locking lug nuts... ;)

I didn't vote either - I prefer sans tire cover look. :)

linewarbr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I voted for the darker one simply because due to the color of your Jeep, the desert camo will look like faded out regular camo at first glance.

I'd like to get one of the hardcase tire covers I see on the Euro KJ's.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I prefer the sans cover look, but if one is a must, the lighter one.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I voted for the darker camo because it will contrast more. But the lighter one will blend in more. Depends on what look you want I suppose. I guess I am no help huh?

Dave

KJedmonton

Reaction score
I voted for the darker one simply because due to the color of your Jeep, the desert camo will look like faded out regular camo at first glance.

I'd like to get one of the hardcase tire covers I see on the Euro KJ's.

X2 on that (if my tire was still on the back) Have always liked that look, pic of one from a past trip...

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A camo tire cover will not hide the spare just cause its camo your better off with locks on all three studs and on your wheels buy two set and you will have a spare lock just in case they steel one.
lol

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
I want it mostly for protection from the sun/winter weather and from protential thieves, just in case. I work in a not-so-good part of the city where they'll steal anything shiny that they can easily access. I do have a wheel lock on my spare, but they've sawed bikes in half before just to take the metal pieces.

What happens if they stealz the tire cover? :eek: lol3.gif

I vote for the one on the right ,the dark cammo.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suppose I might be convinced that one of these tire covers is good if you're trying to hide your jeep in the bushes...

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score

Thieves will just cut the tire cover.

ThunderbirdJunkie's KJ has been parked in some shady places, and nobody's messed with the spare.

Of course the spare is on a very bent wheel with a bald MT/R with a belt separation, so he wouldn't mourn its loss too completely lol3.gif

Another vote for no spare cover, they're ugly and allow too much crap to sit inside and eat away at the tire. Ever seen what a never-been-off spare tire cover hides?
ewwwwww