Which tire cover? [POLL]

Which tire cover?!

• Lighter color, desert camo

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Darker, black green and tan camo

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
get the desert camo. it goes better with ur color. keeping the cover on is better than off because when the day comes u have to use the spare it wont be all dry rotted. i know this becuase back in 02 when my dad had a rav4 he used to never have the tire cover on. after a year and a half the tire was all dry rotted and unusable

That's why you do a 5-tire rotation so you get use out of all the tires... and you're not leaving one out to dry rot. ;)

Xplaced

Reaction score
Oh man! My vote tied it! 8/8!

I voted for the light desert camo.

Banditsteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Casting vote...........

That make mine the decider then! Hehe. The darker one. The lighter one will look crap from a distance. Can I say crap? Oh I just did. :D
I am wanting to sell my "Euro" wheel cover but it would cost a fortune to ship it to you guys. Cant you get a part number from the dealers over there and get it from you local dealer? All the parts come from the same place originally! :D

Jeepman56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lighter would blend better with your color. The jungle camo is just a bit too dated, as others have said. The pebbled desert sand camo would be pretty rockin too.

Latest posts

Members online