Which Model do I have??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mak1965

Reaction score
My 2007 Liberty does not specify Renegade, Sport, I am sure the Limited in with the chrome, so How do I tell which Model I have, I have No Tow bar, and plastic fenders, and no sunroof the Foglights are right below the headlights and I hope someone can tell me! Thanks! MK

ALSO The avatar is NOT my Liberty I have yet to get a pic! Mark

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You bought an 07 and don't know what model it is??? What does your window sticker say??? Or the paperwork you signed when you bought it???

They did not make a Renegade in '07. The Sport does not have painted bumpers/fenders....

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is mine, it's an '06 SPORT...plastic bumpers/fenders (not painted), cloth seats.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it doesn't say anything it is Sport with options.

mak1965

Reaction score
Great! On the sticker It dod not say sport or anything, just 2007 Jeep Liberty!!! Looks like the one in the above pic,,, but Inferno red!! I love this place! You guys are the best! thanks! Mark

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alternatively, you can e-mail your VIN number from Jeep Website (customer/owner services) and ask them for your Built Sheet. :) I forgot if it includes exact model, but at least you can compare it to what you have now, in case if it is missing anything (like a badge, etc.) you can go back and demand it from the dealer.

Mangate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the Sports say so on the doors, I've seen some around which don't say this, but have the plastic (unpainted) bumpers/fenders, also have steel wheels. I thought they were just Liberty's full stop. Don't the Sports have different gearing for the boy racers?

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
05+ doesn't say that it's a Sport anywhere. At least mine doesn't. ANd I don't think the gearing is any different , I think they're all the same...but I could be wrong.

xlr8

Reaction score
I have the 07 liberty sport model, the window sticker called it a sport but I have no badging to indicate this. My sport is white and the fenders, door handles and bumpers are also white. Mine came with 17" aluminum/chrome (AUGH!) wheels and with the fog lights just under the headlights. I believe you can order different levels of the sport model

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
My 04 is a sport and did not come with any sport badging, says on the window sheet but thats all, some do , some dont

Bikeflyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the 05 sport? have alloy wheels as an option? Mine has the gray fenders and the alloy wheels that I see on limiteds but without badging. Most if not all of the sports I see around here were exclusively steel wheels.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
I have the 07 liberty sport model, the window sticker called it a sport but I have no badging to indicate this. My sport is white and the fenders, door handles and bumpers are also white. Mine came with 17" aluminum/chrome (AUGH!) wheels and with the fog lights just under the headlights. I believe you can order different levels of the sport model

That sounds like a Limited to me. Fender flairs that are color coded with the body is a Limited.