where to buy renne parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03 JEEP KJ BIG BLUE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for x mas presents since i do not know what to get me. i want a renegade light bar and renegade running boards, since she is short and cant get into the back.

oh and of course i would like a brush guard but i think that might be to much to ask for lol.

does anyone know where to find a descent set of either of them?

the google and ebay hunts have turned up nothing but junk and already sold items.

Last edited:

03 JEEP KJ BIG BLUE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry if this is in the wrong spot this is his wife. i see him lurking on this site and after poking around for a bit i figured i would post here to see what i could find

theroofable

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the for sale section for the running boards, Im sure someone has them for sale. Someone else will know about the lightbar, I know they are expensive, but I would consider getting one if they were cheaper.

03 JEEP KJ BIG BLUE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the one i found in the FS section has already been scrapped sadly. I cant reach into the back of his jeep to get the baby out so i was hoping they were still around.

also while i was searching i saw some of you have tail light protectors. does anyone have a set they are selling?