Where do you wheel your Libby?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pipeliner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They work just fine in mud by gripping the mud with all the bumps and dents, and providing a surface for the tyre to grip on. And how the h*ll would I know how they are in snow? I live in Queensland!

tjkj0602

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Mostly in the sierras like slick rock, rubicon,signal peak,strawberry valley to name a few.

Last edited by a moderator:

04jeepkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When i first got my KJ i lived in MD so i wheeled in MD, PA, VA, WV and NC, then i joined the Navy and took my KJ out to CA where i hooked up with the SD4wheelers and did some wheeling out that way. Now my KJ is back in MD and i am sitting in Iraq, with all the sand out here wish i had my KJ. when i get back state side i will be stationed in VA, with plenty of offroading to come in MD, PA, VA, and WV. . .

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed from posts & pics on this forum that a lot of you guys wheel in the desert on rocky trails. Where else do you wheel?

Myself I live in Eastern Canada and often find myself wheeling through the woods between trees, over rocks & stumps and through water crossings sometimes following the power lines.

Woods & trails. Those crawler people woul djust DIE if they muddied up their pretty trucks. :)

jeremesh

Reaction score
No, you don't have to, but you need to take precautions and drive more carefully than you normally would.

amen to that. I'm stock too and have gone to some fun places. ~t is all about picking your line and taking it easy. I have scraped a few times but as soon as I hear that noise I back off and find another route.

That being, get the armor when you can but don't let the lack of it keep you at the mall.

Check out http://www.stockoffroading.com/Photos to see some of my stock outings

Last edited: