What's up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This cracks me up! After researching KJ sites upon our first CRD purchase, the LOST moderators thought we would be better received and enjoy the atmosphere of the Jeep KJ Country better. They sent us here and we made some very nice acquaintances, did a couple of "mild" runs and had a blast getting to know the locals. Now, everyone is heading over to LOST again. What gives?

No flaming, PLEASE. We just purchased another (2006) CRD and wondered where all of our old "running buddies" were hanging out now.

I see KJ and Corwyn are still around, but some others seem to missing. Are rides being posted here or do we need to go somewhere else to find the "locals" in Arizona?

journeyjim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mitchell south dakota from may through oct every y
Well I don't know where you've been, but been here since finding this site, easy to get around. Spent the last month in Arizona, doing some ghost towns and running the border. Can't wait until next winter, having to head nawth now, hoping the snow is gone by then.:D

JoBo

Reaction score
I've been on LOST since June of 06 shortly after I got my CRD. But as of late there is a bunch of new owners that don't seem to know what a search is. So the same questions are asked again and again and many of the old timers are long gone from lost.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.