What in the hell.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this thing looks awesome!!! get over yourselves!!! haha

Last edited:

icarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is pointless to bash someone else's rig like that. That must have been a lot of work to make that thing and i wonder what he uses it for. I find it ironic that one guy said "That is the stupidest looking thing I've seen all day" and in his own vehicle description it says 02 tj on 60s. I wonder which jeep would be higher up there on the crazy scale his rig or the one he's bashing.

You must be registered for see images attach

i wonder if has even larger tires to put on that thing. It looks like he could fit them.

Last edited:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Not my taste, but to each their own. I do like the wheel/ tire combo. I bet that thing is a monster off road.

JMSMN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Over on lost there is a thread about a 12" lift in the IFS, that looked terrible. Now I think this one with the SFA looks pretty darn great. My opinion though.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I believe the lift includes the ladder....and a pair of high heels:D

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bwahahahahaha--oh my god. I think the best part would be if it had a female driver icon996.gif

hollysprings

Reaction score
LOL, good catch about the missing front DS. Still, I wouldn't make fun of it until I knew more about it. For all we know, he might have busted his last drive shaft on a big obstacle and be waiting for the replacement to come in. All I can tell from the picture is that if you gave it to me, I could make it pretty bad azz with very few changes.

Latest posts

Members online