What color are Cragar 345 "Silver"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jguthrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see two pictures for the Cragar (Pacer) 345 Series Silver "D" Window. One is more of a gun metal gray, while the other is classic silver. Anyone have the gun metal looking pair or are all these pictures off-color?

Gun Metal

Silver

I've been interested in the black but saw these gun metal looking ones a few places online and thought they might look better as they pretty much match the unpainted fenders on the liberties. Anyone got these in a picture?

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see two pictures for the Cragar (Pacer) 345 Series Silver "D" Window. One is more of a gun metal gray, while the other is classic silver. Anyone have the gun metal looking pair or are all these pictures off-color?

Gun Metal

Silver

I've been interested in the black but saw these gun metal looking ones a few places online and thought they might look better as they pretty much match the unpainted fenders on the liberties. Anyone got these in a picture?

they look the same

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
there is a difference between silver and gun metal. i agree guthrie .. on the cragar site they look gunmetal ( which is what i would prefer)

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea that gunmetal looks nice, wonder how it would be on my khaki, when i get new tires in the fall i plan on getting new rims as well

jguthrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
btw, in the physical Pacer brand catalog at wheelworks, they call it the 345S Daytona and it looks in print to be the gunmetal color as well. I had the wheelworks call for a quote and the Pacer guy said they were "plain" silver. I guess if we really wanted them in a certain color we would be looking at powder coating them afterwards.

Latest posts

Members online