Western NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone on here live near Western NC? Know any good places to go off road? I am stock right now so I am not looking for anything extreme.

Rescu2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How far are you from Uwharrie? There are trails you can do there stock. Actually several. You will porbably want some skids though. You can get the front three skids for less than $200 from the dealer though if money is tight.

jaredmwatson

Reaction score
are you near fayetteville at all? if so there are tons of places within atmost 3 hours...around base there is so much i havent really explored to far off except Uwharrie...i would def recommend skids and rock rails tho i learned my lesson the hard way...and as far as not too extreme any place around fort bragg/mccall is easy to intermediate

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Asheville. We are hitting the trails near Fines Creek and Max Patch next weekend. Off I-40 exit 20.

I am stock height with skids.

Spidey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of trails around Charlotte, unfortunately I won't be hitting any until I get my rear diff fixed :(