Welcome MK owners!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to be the first to welcome new MK owners to JKJ!!!!

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love patriots. They looks nice and friendly. Again and again, just wider tires and better looking rims, a good color, tint they would look great.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Pat is a good looking jeep and reminds me of the XJ. It is more capable than people think.

That said, I am partial to the KJ drivetrain with the 4lo t-case.

Dave

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it is a fully independent suspension so articulation is shot. It would probably do very well on bumpy gravel roads. With a Caliber's SRT4 it might even be a decent rally car, might. I recently compared it to the Caliber and Compiss. It has almost all of the pros and a lot less cons.

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how capable is a patriot, or what about a compass for that matter

Don't be too quick to count the Pat out as not being capable. Many people doubted (and still do) the Liberty.

If you look long and hard enough you'll find loyal (and foolish) Pat owners that are willing to drive their Pats through the mud.

ranger81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Our '10 Pat. We've had it about three months.......

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Our '10 Pat. We've had it about three months.......

Looks good. I like the blue. How do you like it so far?

Dave

ranger81

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Midgear

Reaction score
I found this link on another forum. It helps detail the Pats off road capabilities....

http://www.expeditionswest.com/equipment/reviews/patriot/index.htm

I read every word on that web page.. I'd like to take my liberty to those trails and see how miserably I fail with mah open diffs and no traction control :D , amazing what the patriot is capable of! not something I'd take a new patriot over though.. I'd wanna at least get some rock chips in the hood and mabey a bit of filth on it before I got it all nasty on a trail lol

would be interesting to get yanked by a patriot too.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read every word on that web page.. I'd like to take my liberty to those trails and see how miserably I fail with mah open diffs and no traction control :D , amazing what the patriot is capable of! not something I'd take a new patriot over though.. I'd wanna at least get some rock chips in the hood and mabey a bit of filth on it before I got it all nasty on a trail lol

would be interesting to get yanked by a patriot too.

I've ran most of those trails in that link. The backway to Crown King being the hardest. If your lifted with skids, it's no problem. I have ran the trail 3 times now and have completed all but one obsticle (tried it though and got high centered). I can't imagine taking a Patriot through there :eek: I don't doubt it could make it, but there would be a lot of bumping and banging :D

Latest posts

Members online