Weird headliner holes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03Sport

Reaction score
Hi-

Just got an 03 Sport, and it has 4 holes in the headliner- 2 on the front crossmember and 2 on the rear, spaced evenly about 1 foot from center . If I put my finger in there, I can feel what SEEMS to be threaded holes.

Question is, was there any kind of factory accessory that would have mounted here? Bought it from a used lot, so they don't know anything about it. I'm guessing it's just some weird thing that the last owner did, but I thought I'd ask the experts.

Thanks-

AlexKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tought that he was talking about the crossmembers underneath :p

By the way, skidplates inside the roof can help to protect the Jeep from hard-headed occupants :D

Griemster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its possiable someone had put an aftermarket tv dvd palyer up there and took it out before they sold it to you. thats the only thing i can think off.

03Sport

Reaction score
Well, I thought about the DVD player, but the holes are too far apart, I would think. Looks like some kind of inside rack-

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.