Warm Weather = Beach :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glaurick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out in Corova , NC =D>
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corova is one of the few places I get to get sandy. I love it up there... beautiful place.

glaurick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, it was pretty empty up there yesterday, I was going to go back today but the thunderstorms said NO #-o

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be up there the first part of Aug depending on where we rent this year. I think my family is looking to rent below Nags Head this time around.

2003KJ

Reaction score
glaurick said:
I know, it was pretty empty up there yesterday, I was going to go back today but the thunderstorms said NO #-o

So would it be safe to assume that Corova is on the Outerbanks (the north part)???

I've only driven on the beach at Topsail Island (see avatar). And if you do a search, I posted up some pics when I got back from my trip last summer.

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corova is at the northern part of the OB. It's between Corolla and the VA line. I think it's about a 35-45min (depending on seasonal traffic) drive north of Kitty Hawk where 158 comes over from the main land. It's a pretty cool place and there community up there behind the dunes is neat cause the streets are paved w/ sand.

Ugg

Reaction score
The Northern Part of the Outer Banks is a blast. I was there 2 weeks ago and hardly a sole to been seen.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lucky!!! I want to take my Jeep and play in the sand. Maybe someday I'll go to Pismo, CA and play with it. Glamis seems cool too. Definitely, starting to look like summer. It was 87 degrees where I live in Phoenix today. \:D/

Kj_from_Belgium

Reaction score
Guys,

You definitely have a beautiful country ! and (apparently) so much freedom to drive off-road ! no doubt Jeep is a US thing !
:-({|=
Congratulations !