Very cheap decent socket set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a nice set at the house and tool box full of misc. Sockets and wrenches and for I don't really need expensive tools....for as much as I use them I'm ok with something like those in the link......also harbor freight tools as a lot of cheap tools that would get the job done.

thankx for the link

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a nice set at the house and tool box full of misc. Sockets and wrenches and for I don't really need expensive tools....for as much as I use them I'm ok with something like those in the link......also harbor freight tools as a lot of cheap tools that would get the job done.

thankx for the link

Yeah i got everything Craftsman, Gear Wrench, some Husky and Snap On at home, but for something to put in the car that i may never use i figured this cheapy should do it!

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i got everything Craftsman, Gear Wrench, some Husky and Snap On at home, but for something to put in the car that i may never use i figured this cheapy should do it!

or we HOPE never to use :) but yea ur are totally right