HOW TO: Install Steeringwheel radio controls on your Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill chase

Reaction score
I will post pictures of what I have in the morning. I have one hell of an alpine system in it. You guys that are into audio will appreciate seeing it. I did some neat things with mids and tweets on the dash that I have never seen on a libby before

Bill chase

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

It has a 4 pin plug and a 2 pin plug. The 4 pin socket in the clock spring has 4 pins I can see them with the cruise wires unplugged. Again this is a 2006 renegade that came with the standard radio that has changer controls. The clock spring plug looks nothing like what you all have posted... help?

Bill chase

Reaction score
Got my switches and wires from an 01 cherokee.. $3.06 not bad... works GREAT kind of a bummer grinding out the opening though lol my clock spring already had the pins so I had to add the red/yellow. &red/black wires just as the gent above had to it works great

Last edited:

One_Slick_KJ

Reaction score
Hey all, i just got my 2006 liberty sport and plan on doing the same thing, could i just get a clockspring and whole steering wheel from a junkyard and just plug it in and go?