Updated KJ Photos w/ New Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milezone

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I first want to thank you all for giving me some great ideas on new wheels. Being from Indiana (lived in Phoenix for 10 years) and 95% on road driving I decided to go with the beauties below. Total cost was a bit under $2K for 5 wheels (have not put on the 5th wheel yet).

Next project will be a front bar and more lights. What do you all think?

Milezone

Before Photos "As Purchased"
You must be registered for see images

After Photos "Lift, Wheels, taillight grills"

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice. It has a unique look to it that sets it apart from any Liberty I have seen. I was thinking how cool it would look to paint the brake calibers red with those wheels and the red paint. :)

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They sure stand out and makes your KJ one of a kind, but not my cup of tea. They look like something you'd see on a Hot Wheels toy. If you like them, that's all that counts....

Last edited:

Milezone

Reaction score
They sure stand out and makes your KJ one of a kind, but not my cup of tea. They look like something you'd see on a Hot Wheels toy. If you like them, that's all that counts....

Have you seen my business? :) http://milezone.com We are one of the largest distributors of Hot Wheels, Johnny Lightning, and Greenlight products.

Russ

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks good. I wanted to get those rims then decided not to due to cost involved. I think you should tint the windows and get rid of the front license plate holder if you don't need to put one there.

Did you have to get spacer or adapter for those rims?

Milezone

Reaction score
That looks good. I wanted to get those rims then decided not to due to cost involved. I think you should tint the windows and get rid of the front license plate holder if you don't need to put one there.

Did you have to get spacer or adapter for those rims?

No spacers or adapters needed other than the 2 1/2" Rusty's lift kit.

Milezone

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that is one red KJ! :eek: As for the rims, I like 'em, they're something I would think about if I was looking at replacing mine (not that I am). Don't really care for the chrome grille but since it's not my Jeep that's not a problem...

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice lookin kj, deff different. Personall i would have went with a taller tire, same type of tire since your driving on road but a little bit taller. Would have helped with bumps also.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of money, 2k for wheels and tires, set of 5 is not bad at all.
What size are they? Stock 235/65? or did you go a bit wider on the tire?

Milezone

Reaction score
Speaking of money, 2k for wheels and tires, set of 5 is not bad at all.
What size are they? Stock 235/65? or did you go a bit wider on the tire?

They are actually 245/65/17 so they are a bit wider tires. Thanks for the comments guys, will update again early next year when I finish the front bumper/headlight brush guard thing ;-), more lights, and maybe a few more goodies.

Milezone

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahhh! clean jeep foul!!!! go splash in some mud :D j/k nice ride brotha!

2003KJ

Reaction score
wow! Definitely a different KJ alright! I think it looks good....although not my cup of tea, it does look good.

About the only thing I would change is go blackwalls on the tires.