tube bumper - who's rig is this?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nmadd118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes but i see its $183.75 + $75 vs. was $99 + free shipping from 4wheel parts. did you have to mod much to get it to fit the KJ? it looks like it can bolt right on thru those access whole in the front but with the amt of mods i would want to do it might not be worth it

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sooo. i checked with 4wheelparts and trail gear and this bumper has been discontinued by them. they said it has been a while and they dont know of any retailers that still have inventory of it. man what a bummer. if anyone has come across this thing pls let me know!

thanks

I know. Found out a few days ago when my wife went to order it for me. Very upseting.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes but i see its $183.75 + $75 vs. was $99 + free shipping from 4wheel parts. did you have to mod much to get it to fit the KJ? it looks like it can bolt right on thru those access whole in the front but with the amt of mods i would want to do it might not be worth it

What's it under on eBay