Trxus MTs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eastcoastpowerhouse

Reaction score
Hey,

Just wondering if any one is running the trxus mt`s if so any pros or cons?good on rock`s? not such a good mud tire? im sure they are kinda load like any mt but I dont really mind the humm of a tire any more got used to it from my days with boggers lol. if any one can help it would be great.

Thank you

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are a local favorite but not mine after what I have seen
compared to the guys running the "budget minded" MT's they get more flats or have more problems
In just 1 weekend we had 2 side wall punctures from sticks and an egg from what we can only guess was the tire being pinched between a root and the rim
and the tire was at 16psi
compare that with guys running tires that are about 2/3 the price and having less problems ,locally, I will not run them

Now I run Swamper LTB's and aside from pulling a base ball size chunk out on a small stump they have been fine but every one is truly amazed that they held up after that issue ,not only did they hold up I drove 60 miles on the highway ,They SUCK on the highway and would be even worse on a DD

We run the MTR's on the KJ and they have not let us down ,99% highway
not to loud and get good wear even in New Orleans on the worst streets in the world