Trick or Jeep ~ 2010 Trail and Location Suggestions??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of the AZ LOST JEEPS crew first meet and planned a lot of our runs here on JKJC. For whatever reason, many of us haven't posted here in awhile. On the other side of the coin...some Arizona folks here may not check in over at AZ LOST much, so I wanted tp post up that we've begun scouting locations and pre-running trails for this year's Trick or Jeep event that will be held in October.

For those of you who may not have heard about Trick or Jeep, it's a two day camping and one day trail ride event. The high lite of the event is the Chili Fest!! Everyone brings a pot of their "homemade" chili that is put in a BIG pot with everyone else's chili. It may not sound good at first, but trust me... everyone's recipe, whether it be hot, medium or mild comes together and makes for the best chili you've ever had!!

So... if anybody thinks they may be interested in Trick or Jeep 2010, come on over and voice an opinion... we're taking suggestions for locations and trails.

Silverdiesel and myself would like to scout the area and pre-run your suggestion with you. We'd like to have the locations/trails selected by the end of July so we can decide and post up this years event so everyone can plan to attend.

Check out the suggestions thread HERE

Last edited:

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey AJ, your link doesn't work.

And if you and Roland pre-run anything on a Friday (or any other weekday), give me a heads up; I would like to tag along.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fixed it. We'll let you know when we head out on a Friday....

myatomic22

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've never been out with you guys but there is some good keeping just north of Florence. I'm looking to do a run down there in the next couple weekends.
I've got an 04 sport that I'm about to lift 3". I'm hoping that this run will be to break it in.
Let me know if you have interest.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whoops. That should have been "jeeping" damn iPhone auto-correct.

Hey! Welcome new AZ guy. Nobody really follows any trail runs or anything overhere. If you post up on LOST in the AZ LOST section you will most likely get a better response.

But, what are you looking to run in Florence? Have you been to Bulldog Canyon over in Mesa? That's a bit closer and good place to do a shake down run. If you ever want to wheel during the week, I am usually down.

Latest posts

Members online