Transmission lines for factory external cooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rmac

Reaction score
2006 kj 3.7l trail rated. Has the external trans cooler. Just had a shop replace my trans lines and I was checking them out. The do not look right. The one line is very close to the crank pulley, sticks out almost to the bumper. Looking for part# or or any info, picts for comparison.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
2006 kj 3.7l trail rated. Has the external trans cooler. Just had a shop replace my trans lines and I was checking them out. The do not look right. The one line is very close to the crank pulley, sticks out almost to the bumper. Looking for part# or or any info, picts for comparison.
That does not sound right at all.

jeshoke

Reaction score
For a transmission cooler, it's usually 3/8" OD. There is a port on the driver side of the transmission right above the shifter shaft. It's 1/8" npt and a sensor will thread right in. It's usually withing 10* of the factory sensor in the pan.