Traded my MK with a WK2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

black snow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Already posted it in here , but I was not able to post any picture because I was so excited and also because was so busy with my work...

So I was called by my agent in the deleaship because he received a 'special' unit, according to him. I automatically refused because I know how much this thing is, but after discussing all the offers, I cant do anything but to obligued as I am eally sold by this unit.

But as requested, picture of my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude

Attachments

• altitude1.jpg
    altitude1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 23
  • altitude2.jpg
    altitude2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 25
  • altitude3.jpg
    altitude3.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 25

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is really nice in black. The only thing it will need is better tires especially for the winter where you are to maximize it's 4x4 performance in the snow.

Dave

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Thank you for supporting my paycheck. :) Also, nice Jeep. lol3.gif I actually like those all blacked out. I can't stand the standard chrome grille. If I ever bought one, I'd have to swap it out or have it painted immediately.

Takes a good two days to build one completely!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for supporting my paycheck. :) Also, nice Jeep. lol3.gif I actually like those all blacked out. I can't stand the standard chrome grille. If I ever bought one, I'd have to swap it out or have it painted immediately.

Takes a good two days to build one completely!

You might have actually built that one, Marlon.

Dave

black snow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next for this one are blacked out tail lights and headlights, and am also planning to do something about those chrome on the windows.

As for the tires, I dunno If I can do it soon as I am a little out of cash because of this machine, so I need to wait on that. But hopefully...

Latest posts

Members online