Toyos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric af blkltd

Reaction score
Anybody running their KJ on the open country a/ts? If so I'd like to know how they ride since I'm getting them in next week. Just want a heads up I guess.

tree_stump

Reaction score
I assume you've had them for a week or two now... what do you think of the Open Country tires?

My girlfriend's got them on her 2wd Ranger and loves them, but I'm curious how they do on a Libby.

eric af blkltd

Reaction score
Yeah I've had them for about a week and a half and I think they're great. Too them out in some mud and they didn't do too bad. They're pretty quiet on the road also. I was thinking of getting some mud terrains but the thought of those only lasting about 25-30k didn't sound too appealing so thats why I got these, plus the fact that I got them for a steal ($112 a piece!!!).

tree_stump

Reaction score
Price is exactly why I'm looking at them, too... I was originally looking at 265/70, but what kind of rubbing do you have with 265/75s?

eric af blkltd

Reaction score
tree_stump said:
Price is exactly why I'm looking at them, too... I was originally looking at 265/70, but what kind of rubbing do you have with 265/75s?

Well lets see...the plastic piece that protrudes on the back of the front wheelwell (I believe thats the pinch weld)...chopped that off along with some of the metal (I love sawzalls) (whistle). I also have rubbing on the front of the wheelwell so I'm looking to eventually get a new bumper like ARBs or Trailreadys. I love the tires so far (they have such a beefy look) but if I could start over and get another set they would probably be 265/70s or a tad smaller.