tow hooks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

troutbum

Reaction score
Hi, all. I have a 2012 jeep liberty Latitude. Are there tow hooks on this model. I plan on using here sometimes on the beach for surf fishing. Do i have to add them. I never had a jeep were the tow hooks were not standard.:shrug:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Probably not. Can get them for around $100, any Liberty tow hooks will work.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sometimes they come up for sale here, I just sold a set about a month ago. If you can wait but yeah any dealer or ebay should have them for $100ish. The advantage of getting the mopar kit is they have M bolts so you don't need to remove the bumper. If someone takes them off they're Jeep (as in they had them from the factory) they won't have the M bolts so you'd need to take the bumper cover off, which isn't that bad really.

troutbum

Reaction score
Thank's all. I'm getting a tow hitch on the rear first soon. Then I'll go with the factory hooks. I only need one for the front.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank's all. I'm getting a tow hitch on the rear first soon. Then I'll go with the factory hooks. I only need one for the front.

The hooks come in pairs. Definitely will want both. Pulling by one can rip the sheet metal it attaches to.

Latest posts

Members online