TJM Bar for 02 - 04 Kj's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was speaking to the guys at TJM R&D and was told if there is enough interest they would consider building a Bull Bar for the early KJ's similar to the one thats been built for the 05 + kj's that OZLTD has posted

what we have to do is send an email to [email protected] attention the National Sales Manager and let them know there is a market waiting for this product

is thier any interest out there guys

Fouros

here is the pick of the bar for the 05 kj's

You must be registered for see images

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I like it. It really fits the Liberty well. I hope they can make one for the 02-04 KJ! Should we get some type of list of names that show interest? Or just email them individually?

You must be registered for see images

2003KJ

Reaction score
looks real good...but is that a rubicon sticker on the side of the hood of that KJ???

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must say thats the best bumper Ive ever seen for a libby. It nice and flat and fits the lines of the libby. I probably wouldnt get one since Im not in the market, but I like it best of all. Post this on the L.O.S.T board and you will get alot more emails to them. \:D/

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A big Thanks to the guys who have sent the emails to TJM, i have just got of the phone to the R&D dept

if anybody else is even thinking about a new type of bar for your KJ send an email this is the only way we can get this thing done,

all going well we should have some pictures of the new bar by the end of September early October

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm.....I like that - depending on price.

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it better than the ARB but it doesn't have a receiver and I don't think it would let me use my Drawtight. I think Rocklizard still has the advantage for me but no Bambi Bar.