TIRES ARE HERE!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
Ive not washed them yet.. O:)

eureka! you are healing! that's a good sign.

kidding asside, hopefully these rubbers will keep you safe this winter.

JeepnJer

Reaction score
New Geo AT's

After checking out the tread on those new Geolandar AT's, looks like they
could give the Bridgestone Revo's a run for their money. Will have to monitor Tire Rack's tire comparison chart to see how they perform against the other AT's. Let us know how they work out Jeepster.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got back from trying them out. i couldnt stand it any longer and had to find some mud... They seem to do great with everything but really thick mud. I wish anything we would of gotten some pics of the thick stuff. I couldnt make it up a hill that I usually can.. But its rained for the past 3 days and it was thick and I sunk up fairly good. Didnt get stuck or anything..

I posted the crappy pic for a reason.. Gotta save the good ones for something else.. :-$

You must be registered for see images attach

Ohh and hyedipin, ive already washed it. \:D/ Ill get some pics of it washed tomorrow. O:)

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: New Geo AT's

JeepnJer said:
After checking out the tread on those new Geolandar AT's, looks like they
could give the Bridgestone Revo's a run for their money. Will have to monitor Tire Rack's tire comparison chart to see how they perform against the other AT's. Let us know how they work out Jeepster.

The treadwear is 500 so im not to sure how long they will last. I know the revos cost something like $130 a piece and I paid $96 a piece for these. If I had to change them out at 30k I wouldnt care. They have a 40k guarantee though.. \:D/ Ive been a big yokohama fan for ahwhile now and wish I would of went with these from the start.. They still rub alittle when flexed though. They just touch the fog light area. Nothing to worry about..

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
They look like good tires. Good pick. Now you'll have give us a tire performance update and give an on and off road evaluation......when you get some more miles on them.

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good, you help me make up my mind, that when i get new tires soon im getting the black letters facing out. yay no more white letters to scrub then

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
especko said:
looks good, you help me make up my mind, that when i get new tires soon im getting the black letters facing out. yay no more white letters to scrub then

Yea, I like the blackwalls for sure! White walls are for old people.. (whistle)

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
especko said:

no not white walls with the stripe around the tire, im talking about being sick of scrubing the white letters that are on my goodyears. when i get my revos black letters will be facing out

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
especko said:
jeepjeepster said:
especko said:

no not white walls with the stripe around the tire, im talking about being sick of scrubing the white letters that are on my goodyears. when i get my revos black letters will be facing out

I know, there still for old people! O:)

Lol, Im just playing around.. \:D/