Tire pressure sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stackthepads30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm now in the market for the tire pressure sensors and training magnet. Does anybody happen to have the part number for this? Do the sensors just screw onto the valve stems and replace the valve stem covers? (Aeh)

stackthepads30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that page is like my bible.....I"m looking for the part number though so I can see about getting them at online sites, which are usually cheaper than the stealerships around here.

stackthepads30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you have to order the training magnet separately or did it come with the sensors? And do you have a sensor for your spare tire?

Thanks for the part number.....as I'm about ready to order them

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stackthepads30 said:
Did you have to order the training magnet separately or did it come with the sensors? And do you have a sensor for your spare tire?

Thanks for the part number.....as I'm about ready to order them

Yes, you need a sensor for the spare. Otherwise it'll beep at you every time you start the vehicle with a message that the sensor is missing or broken.

VTNomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnet

I had the dealership setup everything for me while I was out of town. I ordered the sensors from them, and was due for a rotate and balance. He included installation at no additional charge. They're supposed to place the magnet on your jack/tire iron. I haven't checked to see if it's there.