These look handy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Socks......that is neat......looks like a backpack for your seat. Another possible mod.......you are a bad influence on me.....haha

Dave

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Socks......that is neat......looks like a backpack for your seat. Another possible mod.......you are a bad influence on me.....haha

Dave

Cool Eh? laugh.gif

Jennifer and I are heading down to Seattle Washington tomorrow morning and spending a couple of nights. (naughty)
In between sleeps we are gonna hit all sorts of 4X4 shops and make a list as to what we want for our KJ!
Keeping in mind we already have a 9500lbs winch, several sets of spot lights, wide angle lights, fog, etc.
We're gonna check out: Setina push bars. The real McCoy! Actual Police Car Push Bars.
http://www.setina.com/bump_PB400.php

And loads more goodies... Including Victoria Secret Wow1.gif (naughty) for Jen!

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make sure you get some pics! If possible of both :D

And those seat backpacks look great! Me want! Only my seats have head rests so might be to small?

Yea Socks.....ditto on the pic's........:D

Tony, our KJ's over here have headrests too so I am guessing they slip right over them.

Dave

Signcutter21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah seen those in a couple of the jeep catalogs too. Been thinking of ordering it. maybe once the tax man gives me my kickbacks. Have know idea what I'd fill it up with. Already have a storage box full of recovary gear and a bug out bag with stuff. I thought in the catalogs it was 89.99. ?? laters, mike

HIM_Tattoos

Reaction score
I want one so bad!!!! I have a feeling 200 of the tax return will be going to these now, damn and I wanted a light bar so bad too.

Signcutter21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lollipops...now i never thought of that. good idea. maybe it'll hold some twizzlers in it too.

(can't believe i wrote "know", i should NO better. lol)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, back home again!
The very first night in a Hotel and Jen and I both got food poisoning and were very ill.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you both are ok now.........What the heck did you eat??

Dave

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Well, back home again!
The very first night in a Hotel and Jen and I both got food poisoning and were very ill.

On top of that the Hotel we stayed at The Ramada Suites SeaTac Airport
16720 International Blvd
Sea Tac, WA, 98188 US

Jennifer and I got eaten alive by God knows what! I figure fleas, but who really knows.
I covered in bites.

Our next nights accommodation:
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/trave...-south-renton/

Was absolutely beautiful. It also helps that Jens' father works for them... He paid for the room for a night. Other wise,a $159.00 per night room only cost us $34.50 per night!

Didn't help the inching mind you!

So we are planning another run down there to go and dig into more Jeep parts.

I did buy some nice fog lights for the Jeep. I plan on installing them in the factory openings in the bumper.
Then if I'm ever rich, I'll buy factory Jeep fog lamps from Mopar!

Also found this item on the net. I will be getting one of these!
http://www.popularmechanics.com/auto...o/4229393.html

Ry'