Tail Light guards, what's my color?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to buy taillight guards, and I wanted to get them to match my flares/wheels, but I'm not sure what the color is called. There is one set listed as graphite metalic that closest matches what my color would be, but I can't find any pics of the guards in this color to be sure. Can anybody tell me if this is that color? Here's a pic. :)

You must be registered for see images

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you going to get them painted and shipped? If not you can always request them unpainted and do it yourself. (metal ones)

For the plastic ones it is very easy, just a fine sandpaper and paint it anything you want.

Let us know what you end up getting. Those rims match the bumper/flares so well.. =P~

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
Are you going to get them painted and shipped? If not you can always request them unpainted and do it yourself. (metal ones)

For the plastic ones it is very easy, just a fine sandpaper and paint it anything you want.

Let us know what you end up getting. Those rims match the bumper/flares so well.. =P~

No, they offer 4 colors for the OEM guards...Black, Medium Gray, Gray, and Graphite Metallic...that's what I was trying to figure out, if the Graphite is the what my flares/wheels are.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That must be new. You mean the plastic ones, right? At that time they only had Black and Silver.. If you got a friendly dealer, maybe you can try each one on without sticking to see which one looks best.

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I as thinking about ordering from one of our Vendors here, Wyckoff Chrysler, they're price is good...the graphite ones are almost $30 less than the others too. :)

Members online

No members online now.